On Saturday, September 28, join us at the picturesque Arbor Lodge State Park for a day of trees, art, and community! The 71 sculptures created by professional artists and area youth for An Enchanted Arboretum will be up for auction.

The event will kick off at 2 p.m. with an auction of the 4’ student-designed trees. The bidding on these smaller sculptures will start at $250. Some find it sad, but is anticipated that some of these smaller sculptures will be headed for a life outside of Nebraska City to live with grandparents, local alumni, out-of-town businesses, and the like.

An Event Celebration with heavy hor d’eouvres and mingling will follow from 4:30 - 6 p.m. providing the perfect opportunity to enjoy all of the trees up close and personal! Tickets are only required to attend the Event Celebration and includes enjoyment of delicious offerings from the Nebraska City High School Culinary Arts Club and one complimentary cocktail. The auctions themselves are free to attend.

Tickets are $25 per person and may be purchased in advance or the day of event at the gate. Download a ticket order form and return it to Nebraska City City Hall
at 1409 Central Avenue or call 402-873-5515.

The auctioning of the 6’ trees will commence at 6 p.m. with minimum bids starting at $1200. Please note that those interested in purchasing a 6’ tree must be willing to have the piece on public display in Nebraska City after the auction, whether in one of the current public locations or on private property that is accessible to the public. All 6’ tree buyers will be recognized on plaques attached to the concrete base of each sculpture. Local businesses, organizations, neighborhood groups, and the like are encouraged to begin considering now which tree they would like to own. Download information about the auction to share with others!

Our goal is for these trees to be points of beauty and pride throughout our fine community that will attract tourists, encourage economic growth, and make Nebraska City an even greater place to live for years to come.

Comments

Heya i’m for the first time here. I came across this board and I discover It genuinely helpful & it helped me out considerably. I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me.

06/20/2014 10:36pm

I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me.

09/14/2014 1:25am

Many realize its miserable, but will be awaited which most of these scaled-down statues will likely be went for any lifetime outside Nebraska City to reside in together with grandparents, neighborhood alumni, out-of-town organizations, and the like.

09/29/2014 2:21am

I am always ready to take part in events and that was great chance for me but i lost it this year. I will definitely book my seat next year, thanks to inform me about this wonderful event.

10/04/2014 4:04am

professional design for WordPress. Built on a responsive layout structure and supporting Retina (HiDPI) enabled devices, Razor’s beauty is more than skin deep. The theme is packed with powerful modern features and the advanced controls you wish other themes included. There are endless possibilities for building websites, communities, social networks and so much more.

10/20/2014 5:08pm

Thanks for joining public act event. Student are design on street and join this event. Here students act as social worker. Thanks

11/10/2014 12:46am

This is precisely what I am looking onto add to place our style to me! Anyone verify skilled few fantastic employment.

12/02/2014 11:34pm

My own intimate associate among lengthen in requisition to i authority arouse your stories we fat to-do for each your typify give manifolds in a truly sundown.

12/10/2014 4:13am

This kind of bland associated among elated immaculate culmination up life assortment.

01/13/2015 4:18am

Do you need to acquire mony, you have the essential offices and, luckily, advanced machine supplies implies this need not be lavish. On the off chance that you are perusing this you doubtlessly have close by a home machine and a broadband association; in a broad sense that is everything you need.

03/12/2015 11:19pm

I am very happy with this post Thank you for sharing this story I will tell it to a friend - my friend.gr

03/18/2015 12:53pm

When a request has been gotten by our administration, it is regularly sent to the individual equipped author who will compose it sans preparation and upgrade a convenient accommodation. Hence, understudies dependably ought to utilize our composition benefits as a part of request to accomplish scholastic fulfillment.

03/22/2015 8:30am

Do you need your keeping in touch with emerge over the swarm? Start utilizing some particular illustrations as a part of your composition. So few understudies do it - its astounding! School articles have a tendency to be extremely general. The most particular confirmation normally utilized is a few insights.

03/26/2015 2:21am

Hi friend, this looks interesting and could be an inspiration. Success to you

<a title="Perbedaan Vimax Asli dan Palsu " href="http://www.retirescience.com/2015/03/perbedaan-vimax-asli-dan-palsu.html"><b>Perbedaan Vimax Asli dan Palsu </b></a> - <a title="Obat Vimax Asli dan Palsu" href="http://www.innovationden.biz/2015/03/obat-vimax-asli-dan-palsu.html"><b>Obat Vimax Asli dan Palsu</b></a> - <a title="Ciri Vimax Asli dan Palsu" href="http://www.alexanderhuang.net/ciri-vimax-palsu-dan-asli/"><b>Ciri Vimax Asli dan Palsu</b></a> - <a title="Vimax Herbal Canada Asli Import" href="http://www.retirescience.com/2015/03/vimax-herbal-canada-asli-import.html"><b>Vimax Herbal Canada Asli Import</b></a> - <a title="Mengenali Vimax Asli dan Vimax Palsu" href="http://www.alexanderhuang.net/mengenali-vimax-asli-dan-vimax-palsu/"><b>Mengenali Vimax Asli dan Vimax Palsu</b></a> - <a title="Obat Vimax Original Canada Import" href="http://www.innovationden.biz/2015/03/obat-vimax-original-canada-import.html"><b>Obat Vimax Original Canada Import</b></a> - <a title="Vimax Herbal Canada Asli Import" href="http://www.retirescience.com/2015/03/vimax-herbal-canada-asli-import.html"><b>Vimax Herbal Canada Asli Import</b></a> - <a title="Mengenali Vimax Asli dan Vimax Palsu" href="http://www.alexanderhuang.net/mengenali-vimax-asli-dan-vimax-palsu/"><b>Mengenali Vimax Asli dan Vimax Palsu</b></a> - <a title="Obat Vimax Original Canada Import" href="http://www.innovationden.biz/2015/03/obat-vimax-original-canada-import.html"><b>Obat Vimax Original Canada Import</b></a>

Very informative post ! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign

05/19/2015 11:15am

thanks for all the info I will tell this to my friendsgw

05/31/2015 8:50am

Payday advances may be opened up on the off chance that you discover yourself in a position to be not prepared to fulfill all or some bit of the entire due on the reimbursement date. On the off chance that this happens it is prescribed that you contact your payday advance supplier at the soonest open entryway and uncover your circumstances to them. They will then be able to light up your decisions and how to go about building up your credit.

06/16/2015 8:30am

Today was fun to read the news very useful for us. and I will tell it to the friend of my friendtyujuy

06/25/2015 11:24pm

Managing a project may cost companies a more than the requirement, for this the best solution is to have SAAS project management software. SAAS project management software the best solution for managing your projects, resources, and portfolios.

07/07/2015 5:32am

Hey I just read and came to know about your Nebraska's Public Art Event of the Year!. I would wait this year if you organise any new events in the city.

Thanks